info@penthouselife.com

Condo For Sale

Penthouse Naco, Santo Domingo, Repu Naco Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional 10119

{{ currencyString }}

3

3

490

Description


PenthouseLife™ is proud to present Penthouse Naco, Santo Domingo, Repu: Description\rThe newest and most talked about building in Santo Domingo, will be located in Naco and the sale of this luxurious condominium has begun, they will combine Elegance, space and Luxury what will be one of the most desired, important and iconic buildings in Naco. will meet all expectations, those lucky few who have the vision to purchase a unit now while still in the pre-build stage\r\rDistribution\rReceived\rRoom\rdining room\rkitchen\rStudy\rlarge balcony\rFamily Room\rHot and cold kitchen\r3 bedrooms each with Walking Closet\r\r8 Apartments of 245 m2.\rPenthouse of 490 m2.\r* One apartment per level.\r* Two levels of covered parking.\r* 3 parking spaces per apartment.\r* One level for social area and gym.\r\rThe next typical payment plan for our units is (can be adjusted and designed by the client based on their financial needs).\r\r* 10% separation, upon signing the contract of promise of sale.\r\r* 40% Down with 6 consecutive payments, or a combination of monthly and extraordinary payments.\r\r* 50% upon delivery of the unit\r(January 2023), either through a final payment, or a mortgage financing. We work with all banks, which is why this financing decision depends on the client.

Brokered And Advertised By: Rabbit International Real Estate
Listing Agent: Melvin Ortega

Details


  • $ 759,500

  • 457853799

  • Distrito Nacional

  • Naco Santo Domingo

  • $ 0

  • 3

  • 3

  • For sale spacious penthouse with a terrace in Naco, Santo Domingo

  • Dominican Republic

  • Launch

  • Please inquire

  • detail view

  • Naco, Santo Domingo, Repu

  • 490 ft2

  • Please inquire

  • Please inquire

  • 341

Features


Heating Features
No features
Cooling Features
No features
Interior Features
No features
Lot Features
No features
Sewer Features
Water District, Septic, Public
Other Features
No features

Location

Similar Properties

2,350,000 PHP

Philippines

1
Beds

0
Baths

29 f2
SqFt

 9 months ago

998,000 CAD

Canada

9471 Yonge St

 Richmond Hill, Ontario L4C1V4

3
Beds

2
Baths

0 f2
SqFt

 1 week ago

1,379,900 CAD

Canada

68 Broadview Ave

 Toronto, Ontario M4M2E6

2
Beds

1
Baths

0 f2
SqFt

 1 week ago

1,399,500 CAD

Canada

5033 Four Springs Ave

 Mississauga, Ontario L5R0E4

3
Beds

2
Baths

0 f2
SqFt

 1 week ago

649,900 CAD

Canada

188 Mill St S

 Brampton, Ontario L6Y 1T8

3
Beds

2
Baths

0 f2
SqFt

 1 week ago

5,999,995 CAD

Canada

2170 Marine Dr

 Oakville, Ontario L6L5V1

4
Beds

4
Baths

0 f2
SqFt

 1 week ago

Request Information

Optional